Therme Canada | Ontario Place is a unique, affordable, all-season wellbeing and entertainment destination that has something for everyone.
Everyone from young families, teens, singles to seniors, can enjoy an affordable, fun, and relaxing experience. We estimate adult admissions fees will start at $39 CAD for the whole day, on par with other attractions in and around the GTA, making Therme Canada | Ontario Place accessible to all visitors.
Therme Group specializes in creating relaxing and tranquil environments that allow visitors to unplug and recharge. Therme Canada | Ontario Place will support mental and physical wellbeing through programming and activities that allow visitors to unwind and have fun right on the Toronto waterfront.
Visitors to Therme Canada | Ontario Place will enjoy arts, culture, and performances, organized by Therme Art, throughout the indoor and outdoor spaces of the facility. Therme Art collaborates with local arts, culture, and diversity organizations to highlight their work while connecting visitors to the local cultural scene in spaces outside the traditional walls of museums and galleries.
Every aspect of the Therme building is designed with nature, sustainability, and environmental efficiency in mind. Visitors to Therme Canada | Ontario Place will feel connected to the outdoors no matter where they are in the facility and once outside, they can explore the Ontario Gardens or go for a dip in the Lake.
Therme Group uses cutting-edge technology to make every aspect of its facilities highly sustainable and energy efficient. From advanced construction techniques and energy saving materials, to state-of-the-art water treatment and air purification systems, right down to visitor RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) wristbands, Therme Canada | Ontario Place will have innovative technologies to enhance the visitor experience and make the building environmentally friendly.
Therme Canada | Ontario Place will be easy to get to no matter how you get around. Visitors can drive in on the Lakeshore or Gardiner and transit riders can access the GO network and the TTC.
Everyone from young families, teens, singles to seniors, can enjoy an affordable, fun, and relaxing visit to Therme. Part of what makes the Ontario Place site so iconic is the beautiful lakefront views. Therme’s vision for this site enhances the existing publicly accessible outdoor green spaces, with the planned addition of a public beach, and biodiverse gardens of native species, art installations, and unique spaces for the community to meet. These will all be available free of charge.
Visitors who want to enjoy more of what Therme has to offer can expect fun activities for all ages, as well as affordable wellness experiences and therapies. Delicious, healthy, sustainably produced food is a cornerstone of the Therme experience and guests can enjoy snacks and meals at varying price points that will appeal to all our visitors.
If you’re looking for an active experience:
• Have fun on the waterslides and in the wavepool.
• Enjoy indoor, outdoor and panoramic mineral pools that are always the perfect temperature.
• Therme’s state-of-the-art water and air purification technologies help create the ideal environment for all-day relaxation.
• Participate in sports and fitness activities year-round, all in a beautiful natural environment.
• Swim at the new planned public beach.
• Go for a walk or bike along the extended and enhanced William G. Davis Trail.
If you’re looking to relax:
• Benefit from health and wellness options like saunas, massages, a natural thermal bathing oasis, vitamin bars and sports recovery treatments.
• Therme brings together diverse global traditions of wellbeing with cutting-edge technology to create new, innovative experiences.
• Therme’s stunningly designed saunas include unique ‘aufguss’ sessions – these multi-sensory guided experiences enhance all the benefits of thermal therapy.
• Relax by the pool, surrounded by some of the largest indoor botanical gardens with hundreds of plant species.
• Explore the planned outdoor gardens and public beaches.
• Enjoy a delicious meal with family and friends at one of our many restaurant options that will appeal to all tastes. Salad bars, live cooking, healthy cafés, juice, smoothie and hydration points, grab and go options and fine dining restaurants are all part of the Therme experience.
• Therme is committed to ensuring that what’s on your plate nourishes your body and compliments the experiences you’re enjoying.
• Meals are cooked freshly onsite with produce that is sustainably sourced and respectful of the environment, suppliers and animals.
Therme Group is driven by a belief in an inclusive, diverse and positive vision of ‘Wellbeing for All’. It views wellbeing not as the individual pursuit of luxury, but as a necessity for people to live healthy and fulfilling lives.
In line with these views, Therme is focused on addressing an array of modern societal issues, challenging convention, and transforming lives.
“The Ontario Place of tomorrow is all about creating a truly inclusive experience for everyone who comes down to the waterfront. We want kids and adults from underserved communities to feel welcome at Therme Canada | Ontario Place because they can see themselves reflected there.”
Wes Hall, Founder and Chairman of The Canadian Council of Business Leaders Against Anti-Black Systemic Racism and the Black North Initiative
For all Canadian media enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For non-Canadian general media please contact ContactUs@rule-5.co.uk
For non-Canadian business and finance media please contact email@example.com